PUMP-FLO® WEB SERVICES
Integrate Online Pump Integration into Your Products and Services.
PUMP-FLO® Web Services is a full-service subscription-based software integration platform used to include pump selection technology into your applications. The services include PUMP-FLO® selection software, utilizing Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) technology, through a predefined set of APIs and open architecture integration. The software also parses detailed pump calculation data into existing ERP/CRM systems. Web Services gives access to manufacturers’ digitized catalogs hosted and maintained by ESI.
- – Pre-Defined API’s
- – Open Architecture Integration with Existing ERP/CRM
- – Hosted on Amazon EC2 Architecture – Virtually 100% Uptime
- – Amazon Cloudwatch Service 24/7
- – Supports Multiple Catalogs
- – Standard and Custom Motor Tables
- – Design Point Search
- – Custom Fluid Properties
- – Save and Recall Search Lists
- – Pump Curve and Data Sheet Reports
To speak with someone about any of our PUMP-FLO® products, please fill out the form below.