Engineered Software, Inc. has partnered with Configure One to provide customers an integrated solution for pump sizing, selection, configuration and quotation. The jointly developed solution provides seamless integration between ESI’s pump selection technology, electronic pump catalogs and Configure One’s enterprise-class “Concept” product configurator.
PUMP-FLO® is one of the most common products provided by Engineered Software, Inc. Find out more of how you can take advantage of PUMP-FLO® technology for your business.
To receive a free, no-obligation quote on any of our PUMP-FLO® or PIPE-FLO® products, please fill out the form below.
PUMP-FLO® Insight Features:
- Pump Selector: The pump selector is a powerful tool that allows users of all levels to make intelligent pump selection.
- Design Point Calculator: With total head calculator users can calculate the system’s total head at the required flow rate, providing the information needed for detailed and accurate pump selection.
- Pricing Configuration: Modeling your workflow in PUMP-FLO® Insight will keep the process consistent, efficient, and eliminate 40-80% of human errors.
- Quotation/Proposal Generation: This module allows users to easily organize quotes, pump curve data sheets, BOMs, and additional documents to generate an official proposal.
- Seamless Integration: Insight will seamlessly consolidate your existing ERP, MRP, CAD, and CRM applications as well as integrate with your brand, website, and online shopping cart applications
- Web-Based Pump Selection
- Pump Sizing, Selection, and Evaluation
- Manual Selection
- Open Architecture Integration with Existing ERP/CRM
- Advanced Selection Criteria
- Standard and Custom Motor Tables
- Design Point Search
- Supports Multiple Catalogs
- Extensive Fluid Tables and Support for Custom Fluids
- Motor Selection and Sizing Criteria
- Dynamically Generate Pump Curves and Data Sheets
- Automates Sales and Engineering Tasks