PUBLICATIONS / TRAINING
Your One-Stop-Shop For All Things You Need To Know.
We are committed to innovation. When it comes to the fluids handling industry, Engineered Software is the leader of publications and training for engineers, technicians, maintenance, operators and operational staff. In conjunction with industry leaders, our professional engineers have developed software training and corresponding publications for all faucets of the industry.
CRANE TECHNICAL PAPER 410 (TP-410)
Originally developed in 1942, the CRANE Technical Paper No. 410 (TP-410) is the quintessential guide to understanding the flow of fluid through valves, pipes, and fittings. The manual is intended to aid in selecting the correct equipment and parameters when designing and operating any piping system.
The 2018 U.S. edition, features a brand new chapter on sensible heat transfer in piping systems, in-depth information on compressible fluid flow and an iterative method for sizing flow meters.
Also included, is an in-depth discussion on cavitation and choking in control valves as well as a method for viscosity correcting a centrifugal pump curve and clarification of the calculations for non-circular ducts.
New images, equations, and graphs can be found throughout, increasing the value of the TP-410 as an educational tool and industrial reference for personnel involved in the fluid handling industries for generations to come.
Engineered Software is the sole supplier of the Crane TP-410, which includes:
- Valves and resistance coefficients based on tests performed at Crane Engineering Lab
- Calculation methods for hydraulic resistance and in resistance values for wyes and tees
- Chapters covering pumps, control valves, and flow meters
- Published by Crane Co., one of the world's leading suppliers of valve products & services
- Additional chapter explaining sensible heat transfer in piping systems*
- In-depth information on compressible fluid flow*
- An iterative method for sizing flow meters*
- Further discussion on cavitation and choking in control valves*
- Updated method for viscosity corrections for a centrifugal pump curve*
- Clarification of the calculations for non-circular ducts*
- New images, equations and graphs throughout*
*2018 U.S. edition only.
PIPING SYSTEM FUNDAMENTALS
Piping System Fundamentals is a complete guide to gaining a clear picture of your piping system. This manual takes an extensive look at the main conditions affecting the operation of a piping system, describing the interaction between pumps, compressors, pipelines, control valves, and other operational components.
All-new chapters dedicated to:
- Tanks and Vessels
- Process Measurement and Controls
- Processes and Process Equipment
- Troubleshooting and case studies of real-world piping systems
FLO-Master comes in all shapes and sizes. This training provides attendees with a detailed understanding of how piping systems operate. By simulating the interaction of pipelines, pumps, components, and controls throughout the system, participants will gain a greater knowledge of piping system devices and how they operate.
After attending a FLO-Master Training, attendees will be able to build PIPE-FLO® system models faster, tackle the most complex fluid piping projects, and design a more efficient piping system.Learn More INSTRUCTORS