PUBLICATIONS / TRAINING
Your One-Stop-Shop For All Things You Need To Know.
We are committed to innovation. When it comes to the fluids handling industry, Engineered Software is the leader of publications and training for engineers, technicians, maintenance, operators and operational staff. In conjunction with industry leaders, our professional engineers have developed software training and corresponding publications for all faucets of the industry.
Originally developed in 1942, the CRANE Technical Paper No. 410 (TP-410) is the quintessential guide to understanding the flow of fluid through valves, pipes, and fittings. The manual is intended to aid in selecting the correct equipment and parameters when designing and operating any piping system.
PIPING SYSTEM FUNDAMENTALS
Piping System Fundamentals is a complete guide to gaining a clear picture of your piping system. This manual takes an extensive look at the main conditions affecting the operation of a piping system, describing the interaction between pumps, compressors, pipelines, control valves, and other operational components.
Engineered Software is the sole supplier of the Crane TP-410, which includes:
- Valves and resistance coefficients based on tests performed at Crane Engineering Lab
- Calculation methods for hydraulic resistance and in resistance values for wyes and tees
- Chapters covering pumps, control valves, and flow meters
- Published by Crane Co., one of the world's leading suppliers of valve products & services
All-new chapters dedicated to:
- Tanks and Vessels
- Process Measurement and Controls
- Processes and Process Equipment
- Troubleshooting and case studies of real-world piping systems
FLO-Master comes in all shapes and sizes. This training provides attendees with a detailed understanding of how piping systems operate. By simulating the interaction of pipelines, pumps, components, and controls throughout the system, participants will gain a greater knowledge of piping system devices and how they operate.
After attending a FLO-Master Training, attendees will be able to build PIPE-FLO® system models faster, tackle the most complex fluid piping projects, and design a more efficient piping system.Learn More INSTRUCTORS