– Download the file named: PIPE_FLO-COmpressible-LDK.zip to your desktop
– Download the file named: PIPE-FLO-Install-Instructions.pdf to your desktop
– Review the file named: PIPE-FLO-Install Instructions.pdf prior to installation
– Right click the file named: PIPEFLOCompressible-LDK.zip and select “extract all.” (This will extract the files to your desktop and will create a folder named PIPEFLOCompressible-LDK for you
– Follow the steps outlined in the file named: PIPE-FLO-Install-Instructions.pdf to install the PIPE-FLO® Compressible client software.
Install your software only during our regular support hours of Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm Pacific US Time (excluding holidays). Outside of these hours we will not be able to issue license update codes.
The Sentinel (legacy) version of the media is still downloadable from this page, however, ESI will not be able to issue licenses for it.
Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 users right-click the setup.exe file and choose the “run as administrator” option to install the program.
PIPE-FLO Install Instructions
PIPE-FLO COMPRESSIBLE – LDK Version