Join Our team
We’re a small, local company with a large, global impact. Our PIPE-FLO® product line helps some of the largest companies across a variety of industries find hidden profit in the design and operation of their fluid piping systems. Our PUMP-FLO® product line enhances the sales and marketing outreach of the largest pump manufacturers in the world. Together, our products have the potential to significantly reduce worldwide energy demand through the selection of the right pump for an application and the efficient design and operation of industrial piping systems.
Please note: This is a full-time, non-contractual position located in Lacey, WA.
About the Position: You’ll experience the breadth of responsibilities and organizational impact you’d find at a startup with the stability and extensive product lines of a stable, growth-oriented company. We like finding better ways of doing things and value those who speak up about solutions, pursue a team-based response to problem solving, and provide thoughtful and honest feedback. We desire individuals who weave their ideas with ideas from others around them, and we have a company full of visionaries with which to interact. We expect a lot, but only over the course of a normal business day.
The office manager position contributes to the company’s success by:
- Managing the office and supporting our employees in accordance with our company culture, including managing company records.
- Prepare payroll and accounting (A/R, A/P), banking, credit cards and tax reporting.
- Organize professional training courses and company functions.
- Manage product fulfillment, including use of CRM and Software Licensing tools.
- Manage the office assistant including answering customer calls and directing customer support where appropriate.
Technical qualifications include:
- Experience with accounting, financial statements, processing commissions, and bank and credit card reconciliation.
- Strong proficiency with Quick Books, EXCEL, Word, and Outlook. CRM software experience desirable.
- BA, BS or Bachelor of Business Administration with emphasis in Accounting.
- 3-5 years’ experience.
Personal qualifications include:
- Positive phone presence.
- Process and documentation oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills.
- A general talent at effectively coming up to speed in things that are completely new or not a core competency.
- Willing to assume varied responsibilities as needed.
- Able to work effectively with both technical and non-technical team members.
This is a non-exempt position. Salary commensurate with qualifications and benefits package is included; no relocation is available for this position.
If you don’t meet the above requirements but still think you’re the perfect candidate for this position – let us know why!
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.