Selecting Cornell pumps with Pump-Flo, just got easier, with more options! Cornell Pump Company has utilized Pump-Flo, a pump selection program, for years. The latest iteration offers many great new features to users, including:
- Operating Point Reporting Based on Intersection of System Resistance Curve and Selected Performance Curve – Updated reporting shows the head and flow on the selected curve where the pump will operate in a system characterized by the default resistance curve.
- All-New Optional Reporting of Speed at Design Flow – Allows the user the option of calculating the pump speed that would be required to meet the design flow rate.
- Two Ways to Dynamically Change Speed and Impeller Diameters on Performance Curves – Elevator buttons can be used to change speed and impeller diameters on performance curves, as well as our original text box functionality.
- Multiple Speed Curves with Design Point, Efficiency, NPSHr, Power, and SRC’s – Create a multiple speed curve from a fixed speed curve and add your design point, efficiency, NPSHr, Power, and SRC’s to your newly created multiple speed curve.
- Enhanced Manual Selection Functionality- Users can create a selection list manually by selecting pumps using the following criteria: size, speed, and type.
Cornell also maintains a desktop version of Pump-Flo, which once downloaded, can be used in locations where internet connectivity is unreliable or non-existent.