PIPE-FLO® Professional Version 15 Coming Soon!
Scheduled to release in September 2015, the wait for the much-anticipated PIPE-FLO® Professional Version 15 is almost over. Version 15 incorporates several improvements to existing features as well as all-new heat transfer functionality, device operating modes, 15 new calculations and enhanced reporting and automatic solutions for several over-controlled scenarios. Additional key highlights include:
- Thermal analysis calculations and new devices to model heat sources, sinks and heat exchangers
- New operating modes for devices including temperature control, suction pressure and discharge pressure
- Fluid property generation from NIST REFPROP Database 23
- Improved identification of the Over Controlled scenarios and automatic solution for Over Controlled scenario with pumps
PIPE-FLO® Professional is the flagship program of the PIPE-FLO® product line. Built with a rich set of features and tools, PIPE-FLO® Professional offers a variety of ways to view and analyze fluid piping systems, providing the visibility our customers need to gain a higher level of common understanding across all departments throughout the entire life cycle of their systems.
Using PIPE-FLO® Professional, the system design engineer, process engineer, operations supervisor, and plant operator can model the system and visualize how the total system operates under a number of different conditions for various scenarios and manage plant maintenance and operational duties proactively. PIPE-FLO® Professional also provides executives and managers the information needed to provide a clear path for design advancements while keeping a keen eye on the bottom line, saving energy costs, and reducing waste while increasing ROI.
With PIPE-FLO® Professional, you can:
- Design new systems, plan expansions and manage startups, shutdowns and plant turnovers
- Model entire piping systems or design individual pipelines using the built-in drawing tools
- Document and optimize existing operations with a robust set of modeling features
- Simulate abnormal conditions to troubleshoot, anticipate and avert emergencies
- Store any number of operating and hypothetical scenarios for the system
- Calculate pressures, flow rates, choked flow, inlet and differential pressure on valves, total head and NPSHa on pumps
- Select pumps from Engineered Software, Inc.’s PUMP-FLO™ database
- Size pumps, pipes and control valves
- Clearly visualize and share important piping system parameters
Easy to Use Software Model That Everyone in the Plant Understands
Design new systems and plan expansions
Document and optimize existing operations with our robust modeling features
Simulate the next day operations
Troubleshoot and Support emergencies
Manage startup, shutdown, and plant turnovers
Easy To Use
Convenient and Flexible, the intuitive user interface makes it easy to model complex piping systems quickly.
Data Import feature allows users to import large amounts of Design Data.
Safety is Critical in any environment; PIPE-FLO® is designed to ensure that equipment manufacturers' operating specifications are met.
We Take Industry Standards Seriously
Incorporated into our software ASME, HI, IEC, AWWA, and ANSI/ISA, NQA standards. Calculations using tables for pipe, fluid, valve, and fitting data are fully integrated to provide industry accurate information.
Piping System Fundamentals
Sep 15, 2015 - Oct 13, 2015 Online
|Sep 15, 2015 - Oct 13, 2015||Online|
Sep 23, 2015 - Sep 24, 2015 Calgary, AB
|Sep 23, 2015 - Sep 24, 2015||Calgary, AB|
Centrifugal Pumps Webinar
Oct 01, 2015 - Oct 01, 2015 Online
|Oct 01, 2015 - Oct 01, 2015||Online|
Piping System Fundamentals
Oct 07, 2015 - Oct 08, 2015 Chicago, IL
|Oct 07, 2015 - Oct 08, 2015||Chicago, IL|
Oct 14, 2015 - Oct 15, 2015 Seattle, WA
|Oct 14, 2015 - Oct 15, 2015||Seattle, WA|
Visit our full course schedule for additional courses and other learning opportunities.